"Never look at your beer as half empty. Look at it as you're halfway to your next beer."
This Week: Barrel Brothers Brewing Company, Blonde Ale
About Barrel Brothers Brewing Company:
1. Barrel Brothers Brewing Company was founded over five years ago by Wesley Deal, Daniel Weber (who are brother-in-laws), and Tom Sather (their father-in-law), when together they brewed their first 5-gallon batch of beer at home.
2. Wes attended the four year Brewing Program at UC Davis, while simultaneously dreaming up recipes and ideas for Barrel Brothers.
3. Daniel had a career in the wine industry before co-founding Barrel Brothers. He has used his wine industry experience from the past to develop the sales, marketing, and brand for Barrel Brothers.
4. Tom is a physical therapist in Sonoma County. Back in the day, Tom used to squeeze home-brewing in between his studies as a student in the Doctorate Program at Stanford.
5. Today, Barrel Brothers Brewing Company is a brewery located in Windsor. The brewery is built on one simple principle: "If you make good beer, and make people happy in the process, the rest will figure itself out."
(Thirsty? Book your next reservation at the girl & the fig)