"Wine brightens the life and thinking of anyone."
This Week: Caleb Leisure Wines, 2017 Red Blend AB OVO
About Caleb Leisure:
1. Caleb Leisure is a small winery based in Glen Ellen.
2. To start his winemaking career, Caleb completed internships with Languedoc-Roussillon and Jura regions of France.
3. He has also completed an apprenticeship with Coturri Winery. In 2016 Caleb created his first vintage of Caleb Leisure Wines as a project during this apprenticeship.
4. As a part of his winemaking process, Caleb does not make any additions or subtractions of any kind during the winemaking process.
5. Caleb also uses only organic grapes here in California, where he grew up.
(Thirsty? Book your next reservation at the girl & the fig)