Wine Wednesday: Radio-Coteau, 2012 Dusty Lane Syrah, Sonoma Coast
"The flavour of wine is like delicate poetry."
This Week: Radio-Coteau, 2012 Dusty Lane Syrah, Sonoma Coast
1. In the summer of 2012, Radio-Coteau purchased the vineyard (pictured above) in Occidental. This historic 42-acre vineyard dates back to 1892.
2. The vineyard produces Syrah, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Zinfandel.
3. The name Radio-Coteau comes from a French expression, meaning "word of mouth".
4. Proprietor Eric Sussman studied agriculture at Cornell University. In 2002 he created Radio-Coteai to focus on the north coast vineyards of western Sonoma County.
5. In addition to the vineyards, the property also houses gardens, orchards, and farm animals.
(Thirsty? Book your next reservation at the girl & the fig)