Wine Wednesday: Terre Rouge, 2013 Muscat-à-Petits Grains, Shenandoah Valley
"There is more philosophy in one bottle of wine than all the books."
This Week: Terre Rouge, 2013 Muscat-à-Petits Grains, Shenandoah Valley
About Terre Rouge & Easton Wines:
1. The name Terre Rouge means "red earth". This is in reference to the color of the soil in the Terre Rouge vineyards.
2. Terre Rouge's wines are made from Rhone varietal grapes including Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Viognier, Roussanne, and Marsanne.
3. Bill Easton is the winemaker behind Terre Rouge & Easton Wines.
4. Terre Rouge & Easton Wines creates over thirty different small-production wines.
5. The Terre Rouge Muscat-à-Petits Grains, now on the wine list at the girl & the fig, has fresh and fruity flavors. This is a perfect dessert wine that pairs well with fruity desserts that include flavors like peach, apricot, almond, or pear.
(Thirsty? Book your next reservation at the girl & the fig)