Wine Wednesday: Kieran Robinson Wines, Level 700 2016 Viognier, Sonoma Valley
"In wine, there's truth."
- Pliny the Elder
This Week: Kieran Robinson Wines, Level 700 2016 Viognier, Sonoma Valley
About Kieran Robinson Wines:
1. Kieran, winemaker and co-owner of Kieran Robinson Wines, realized his passion for winemaking while attending Ithaca College in New York.
2. In 2002, Kieran was pouring wine at an event at Chaddsford Winery. This is where he met his future wife, Kristie.
3. Together, Kieran and Kristie moved to the Northern Rhône region of France where Kieran worked with Domaine Pierre Gaillard. This is also where Kieran discovered his love for Rhône varietal wines.
4. After his work in France, Kieran and his wife Kristie made the move to the Napa Valley to begin their own wine label together.
5. In 2009, Kieran and Kristie officially began Kieran Robinson Wines. Together they focus on Rhône varietals.
(Thirsty? Book your next reservation at the girl & the fig)